The increasing number of internet users implies that every business has to go digital to reach their respective audience. For this, you need to have great knowledge of digital marketing tactics. With Digital marketing courses in Tambaram, you can gain the expertise you need to make your business or company’s online presence felt.
What is Digital Marketing?
Before you decide to enroll in digital marketing courses in Tambaram you must know what digital marketing is. We all make purchases online either somebody recommends a product online or we search on search engines to find the product we need. Nowadays most purchases and purchasing decisions are made online.
So regardless of what you sell online presence is a must to stand in front of your competitors. It is just like marketing, where building a mutually beneficial relationship with customers, prospects or leads is important. Develop various digital strategies and techniques after interacting with the available customer data so as to grab the attention of your millennial audience.
Identifying channels for promotions either paid, earned, shared or owned media. Connecting with influencers. Using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Quora, etc to promote the product. Finally analyzing data for success.
To accomplish any job tools play a very important role be it an offline job or an online job. Tools are required by digital marketers to bring traffic to a site and retain the customers to that site. Once you enroll in the good digital marketing courses in Tambaram you will get to learn the tools needed in the digital marketing field. These are a few of the various tools that you will encounter if you are working in digital marketing.
- woo commerce
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Linkedin ads
- Google Analytics
- SEO SiteCheckup
- Twitter Analytics
Skills Required for Digital Marketing
As per Statista social media has become one of the most effective digital marketing tools, with more and more companies embracing the power of social media. By Sharpening your skills in this competitive field you get a substantial advantage. If you want to pursue the digital marketing courses in Tambaram you should have the following skills and after completing the digital marketing courses in Tambaram you will be able to sharpen these skills that are required to conquer the field.
- A grammar expert and an excellent proofreader.
- To be able to adhere to deadlines.
- Impeccable conceptualization and execution skills
- The ability to think outside the box is a creative aptitude.
- MS Office knowledge is required.
- Active listening, adaptability, time management, and solid work ethics are all important qualities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Teamwork and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Should be able to work well under pressure or in a high-growth, ever-changing environment.
How does Digital Marketing Work?
Digital Marketing will help you gain expertise in various digital marketing aspects such as Keyword Planning, SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Google Analytics, etc. Digital Marketing is a gateway towards your career as a Digital Marketeer. Businesses spend two-thirds of their advertising budget on digital channels acc to Gartner
The average salary of a mid digital marketer in India is 8-30 LPA. You too can become part of this fast-growing industry once you enroll in the digital marketing courses in Tambaram.
Who Should Consider Digital Marketing Course?
This course caters to those looking for a new career in the Digital Marketing field or who want to improve their marketability to potential employers. Whether you are looking for a new career in digital marketing or wish to improve your marketability to potential employers this is the course you must do.
Although there are no prerequisites for taking the digital Marketing courses in Tambaram, individuals in the following roles and disciplines are ideal for this course:
- 1-2 yrs working professionals in sales/marketing/advertising industry
- professionals in their mid-career who want to make the switch to digital marketing.
- Those who are interested as-
1. Brand Managers
2. PPC Specialists
3. Social Media Strategists
4. Digital Marketing Managers
- Working Professionals
- Traditional Marketing Professionals
- Digital Marketing
- Housewives, college dropouts
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Madurai
Jobs Offered after Digital Marketing Courses in Tambaram
“Digital media is no longer a medium, but a way of doing business.”- Ashish Basin, CEO-South Asia, Dentsu Aegis Network. According to Business Insider, the digital economy of India is expected to touch $1 trillion by 2022. Let’s take a look at the job opportunities after you complete the digital marketing courses in Tambaram.
|Job description||Roles and Responsibilities||Avg Salary p.m.|
|Digital Marketing Executive||● To execute tests, collect and analyze data.|
● Identify the latest trends and insights in SEO and SEM in order to achieve maximum ROI
● To manage Email Marketing Campaigns wrt Content, Strategy, Design, and Execution
● End to End Digital Marketing Operations
● To Manage End to End SEO, PPC, SMO, Website Management Activity for Businesses and Clients
● SMO Ads and Pages Management
● Blogs Management with Content Writer
● To maximize site traffic by utilizing SEO keywords
|Digital Marketing Manager||● Work closely with the sales and solutions team.|
● Experience in content designing, email templates.
● Creating good content for social media.
● knowledge of SEO-On page and Off-page.
● keeping up with the latest trends and exercising best practices in online marketing and measurement.
● Skilled in online marketing activities SEM, SMO, SMM, PPC, AdWords, Search Engine Optimization.
● Generating reports & analyzing account performance.
|Social Media Marketing Expert|| |
● should conduct pre-sales research on social media marketing for potential clients.
● As an SMM specialist, create PPTs and serve as a point of contact for clients.
● Understanding the client’s goals and objectives in relation to their SMM requirements
● Using and executing campaigns across several social media networks
● Responsibilities include generating revenue through ongoing SMM activity
● Attend industry events, conferences, and seminars as a representative of the company.
|Digital marketing copywriter||● Plan and execute all digital marketing projects for potential clients, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising.|
● Work with internal teams to develop landing pages and improve the user experience.
● Will be responsible for phrases, slogans, and scripts that go along with the advertising graphics.
● Exhibit a thorough understanding of campaign goals and techniques for achieving them.
● Ad campaign effectiveness is being tracked.
● Ability to amend, revise, or redevelop ads or campaigns in accordance with the feedback from clients
|Conversion rate optimizer||● To optimize existing content and identify new possibilities, conduct keyword research in conjunction with the client’s business objectives.|
● In accordance with the elements and structure of websites and web pages, provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
● Administer search engine programs for diagnostic reporting on projects that are necessary.
● Analyze and compare search results and performance across all key search channels.
● Creating and optimizing various landing pages for conversion.
● Assist with other marketing activities’ planning and execution.
|SEM specialist||● Create and implement SEM campaigns, as well as native campaigns with A/B and multivariate testing.|
● To maximize lead generation, track campaign progress on a regular basis, and optimize ad content, keywords, and landing pages.
● Analyze your competitors.
● Performing keyword research and optimization.
● Managing and optimizing PPC campaigns.
● Recommend ideas and suggestions for boosting the performance of the client’s campaign.
● good knowledge of Pay Per Click (PPC) leads generation.
● Analyzing competitors to find areas for improvement and to boost visibility and rankings.
● Understand the client’s business, industry, and goals, and conduct ROI-driven campaigns wisely.
● Understand clients’ business, industry, and objectives, and strategically run ROI-driven campaigns.
|Content marketing manager||● A self-starter who can operate in a fast-paced atmosphere and manage numerous tasks simultaneously.|
● Develop and implement a robust content marketing strategy across various platforms (including videos, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, case studies, newsletters, etc.)
● Ability to conduct complete email marketing campaigns as a means of generating leads.
● Create and implement customer-centric, end-to-end content marketing strategies to boost demand and brand awareness.
|Analytics Manager||● Understanding the organization’s broader digital landscape as well as that of significant competitors.|
● Based on the available analytical data, providing actionable insights.
● analyzing user behavior, conversion data, and user journeys on the internet.
● Using ROI analysis to assess the efficiency of various marketing campaigns.
● Assist the client with all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
List of Top Institutes Providing Digital Marketing Courses in Tambaram
Now that you’ve learned the fundamentals of digital marketing, as well as the skills required, and the significance of digital marketing, let’s have a look at the best institutes that provide digital marketing courses in Tambaram.
1. IIM Skills
Established in 2015 IIM Skills is one of the world’s leading online educational institutes with headquarters located in New Delhi. It offers skill development courses like Content Writing Course, Technical Writing Course, Digital Marketing Course, Advanced SEO Course, GST Practitioner Course.
Course Name: Digital Marketing Course
Course Fee: 34,900+ 18% GST
- 5 months of comprehensive live training
- 15+Live Projects
- 10+ Case studies
- Tools Worth 79000+
- Master Certification from IIM SKILLS
- 13 other certifications preparation (Google, Facebook & Hubspot)
What You Get
- 2 months paid internship (fixed stipend 6k)
- Launch your digital marketing agency
- Times of India Blog
- Letter if Recommendations + Certification
- Launch your Podcast
- Launch YouTube Channel & Go live with Affiliate Marketing
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Web Development at WordPress
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Integrated Digital Marketing
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Content Writing & Advanced Blogging
- Media Buying & Planning
- Affiliate Marketing
- Video Marketing (Youtube)
- Marketing Automation
- Digital Infographics Resume Creation
Founded in 2009, Simplilearn provides many online training courses. Based in India, San Francisco, California, and Raleigh. It has 400+ training courses.
Program Duration: 6 months
Course Fee: 1,10,000
- At Least 2 years of experience
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Marketing or non-marketing background
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Keyword Management and Research
- Website Management and Optimization
- URL Management
- Search Psychology
- Keyword Organization and Match Types
- Keyword Research
- Advanced Ad Features
- Ad Testing and Extensions
- Language Targeting
- Campaign and Ad Group Organization
- PPC strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Online Reputation Management
- PGP in DM certificate and Purdue University Alumni Membership
- Free Facebook Blueprint voucher worth $99
- case studies.
- LevelUp sessions from Mollie Spilman and Dorie Clark
- Simplilearn’s JobAssist helps you get noticed by hiring companies
Step 1-Fundamentals of Digital Marketing and Advanced SEO
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- SEO foundations
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization
Step 2-Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Foundation PPC
- Advanced PPC
Step 3-Web Analytics
- Foundation Web Analytics
- Advanced Web Analytics
Step 4-Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Foundations
- Advanced Social Media Marketing
Step 5-Digital Marketing Capstone Project
- Advanced Email Marketing
- Advanced Content Marketing
- Advanced Mobile Marketing
- Brand Management
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Nungambakkam
Founded and established in the year 2015, upgrad has become a known platform for providing educational courses including digital marketing courses in Tambaram. Headquartered in Mumbai, it was ranked India’s no.1 startup by LinkedIn’s top startup 2020 list. Four founders of upgrad are Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Phalgun Kompalli, and Ravijot Chugh.
Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing and Communication
Program: 32-50 Weeks
- For Base Program + 1 Specialisations:
Duration: 32 Weeks
- For Base Program + 2 Specialisations :
Duration: 38 Weeks
- For Base Program + 3 Specialisations :
Duration: 44 Weeks
- For Base Program + 4 Specialisations : INR 1,52,245/-
Duration: 50 Weeks
- Certification from MICA and Facebook
- MICA Alumni Status
- Fortnightly Coaching by Industry Mentors
- 200 Hours of Learning
- 15+ Case Studies and Live Projects
- Video Library with 80+ Tools
- 4 specializations
- Personalized Resume Feedback
- No Cost EMI Option
- Mock Interviews by Hiring Managers
Bachelor’s or Equivalent Degree
- Digital Marketing Landscape
- 4 weeks+ 1 Assignment
- Digital Channels Deep Dive -I
- Digital Channels Deep Dive -II
- Marketing Analytics and Integrated Strategy
- Capstone Project and e-commerce Bootcamp
- Specialization in Branding and Communications
- Specialization in Social Media and Content Marketing
- Specialization in Marketing Communications (Focus on PR)
Branding & Communication
- Fundamentals of Branding
- Brand Engagement Strategy
- Branding for International Markets
- Marketing Communications
- Project-based Swiggy Project
- Marketing Data Identification and Collection
- Marketing Data Integration and EDA
- Predictive Analytics and Decision Making
- Project-Google (Application of Analytics)
Social Media & Content Marketing
- Deep Dive into Content Marketing
- Paid Advertising on Social Media Platforms
- Community Management
- Tools Covered
- Project- The Quint Project
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Developing Creative Communication
- Public Relations
- Tools Covered
Founded in 2011 by Diwakar Chittora and Shilpa Jain when they struggled to find the right training institute to update their knowledge on big data and Hadoop. The duo realized the importance of online educational institutes and hence started intellipaat with the objective of providing high-end technology training at affordable prices.
Duration: 6 months
Course Fee: 75,012 + GST
no Cost EMI Starts at 5,500
- 6 months of Applied Learning
- 50+ Live Sessions across
- 43 Hrs of Self-paced Learning
- 20+ Industry Projects and Case Studies
- 1:1 with Industry Mentors
- Career Services by Intellipaat
- 3 Guaranteed Interviews by Intellipaat
- 24*7 Support
- Designed for Working Professionals and Freshers
- Soft Skills Essential Training
- No-cost EMI Option
- 2-Day Campus Immersion at IIT Madras
On completion of this course, you will receive Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing and Analytics from IIT Madras Center for Continuing Education (CCE)
Module 1: Search Engine Optimization
Module 2: Understanding Business Problems
Module 3: Marketing Principles
Module 4: Marketing Mix Decisions
Module 5: Branding Marketing and PR Communications
Module 6: Marketing Analytics
Module 7: Social Media Optimization (SMO)
Module 8: Video Marketing
Module 9: Paid Marketing
Module 10: Email Marketing
Module 11: Landing Pages
Module 12: Affiliate Marketing
Module 13: Content Marketing and Influencer Marketing
Module 14: Digital Marketing Analytics
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Kolkata
It was started with faculty from INSEAD and the Indian Institute of Management (Ahmedabad) teaching a 10 day-classroom program in a 5-star hotel for 10-15 people. Today Eruditas has become one of the leading educational institutes.
Post Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing
Program Fee: 2,36,250 + GST
- Eruditas Career Services
- 1:1 Mentorship Sessions by an Eruditas Career Coach
- 1:1 Mock Interviews by Industry Experts
- Resume Building Group Workshops
- Access to Eruditas’ Career Services Job Portal
- LinkedIn Profile Building Group Workshops
- Participation in Career Fairs
- Interview Preparation Group Workshops
- Job Placement Assistance
Module 1 – Introduction to the Digital Marketing Landscape
Module 2 – Digital Marketing Fundamentals
Module 3- A Framework for Marketing
Module 4 – Generating Insights
Module 5 – Behavioral Marketing
Module 6 – Content Marketing
Module 7 – Search Engine Optimization
Module 8 – Social Media (Organic)
Module 9 – Content Strategy
Module 10 – Brand Storytelling in a Digital World
Module 11 – Search Engine Marketing
Module 12 – Social Media ( Paid)
Module 13 – Email Marketing
Module 14 – Other Digital Channels
Module 15 – Accelerating Marketing Execution
Module 16 – Metrics and Measurement
Module 17 – Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Module 18 – Marketing Attribution
Module 19 – Marketing Automation
Module 20 – Capstone Project
1. How Digital Marketing helps small businesses?
It connects you with your active customers on the internet. Small businesses also have limited resources, thus digital marketing has proven to be really effective medium to generate profit. It contributes to increased revenue. It’s a convenient and easy medium to compete with giant organizations.
2. How do I become a digital marketer?
The very first requirement is you should have a degree in any field and then you can opt for any digital marketing course or pg degree provided by many institutes either offline or online. Many institutes assist with placements also. Then Get your first entry-level digital marketing job. You can also get a master’s degree in digital marketing.
3. What are the types of digital marketing?
There are eight types of digital marketing:
1. Search Engine Optimization
2. Email Marketing
4. Mobile Marketing
5. Social Media Marketing
6. Marketing Analysis
7. Content Marketing
8. Affiliate Marketing
Digital Marketing is a burgeoning industry. Making use of new technology to attain marketing goals is what digital marketing is all about. Digital marketing will make your ambitions a reality in a short period of time. Digital marketing is a field where anybody can make a living without putting in a lot of effort. All you need is a graduation degree and digital marketing courses in Tambaram from a good institute to start with.