Evolution has been largely connected with technology. With the evolution in technology, the world today is finding solutions to once impossible-seeming factors. Technology has made our life so much easier and continues to improve it every day. The only thing about technology that makes it a bit out of reach of many, is its understanding and interpretation. Technical writers are mostly extensive researchers with specific subject-oriented knowledge, who can convert and re-write tough technical language into easily comprehendible user-friendly language. In this article, we will understand everything you need to know about the top 5 technical writing courses in Noida.
Noida has turned out to be a hub of software companies and is making progress rapidly in the field of technology, what is better than turning this geographical opportunity into your career opportunity. When there is probably no sector left, which technology has not advanced, the need has exponentially increased for people, who not only understand technology but also have skills through which they can make technology accessible to other people too.
This article gives you a list of the top 5 technical writing courses in Noida. From here, you can grasp the skills that could lead you to a successful career path in technical writing.
Some of the major fields that hire technical writers are medical, law, science, computer hardware and software, engineering, chemistry, aeronautics, robotics, finance, medical, consumer electronics, biotechnology, and forestry. Collectively, technical writers are mostly hired in professional fields. There always remains a high demand for technical writers as not many people can get into this field, as it demands some kind of specialization.
Technical writers mostly work with document specialists, editors, content writers, instruction designers, graphic designers, and analysts to produce deliverables. Later in this article, we will discuss more top 5 technical writing courses in Noida.
The Top 5 Types Of Technical Writing Are: –
Medical and Scientific technical writing: –
Technical writing in the medical and scientific fields is mostly taken as original technical writing. This was the first time someone modified technical material to make it more understandable to a certain audience. Researchers use this style of academic to analyze their findings, arrange and compile them into understandable content to publish in journals, newsletters, and online platforms.
User manual/ user guide
Many products coming up in the market are innovative and the procedure to operate them may not be known to ordinary people without help. Here comes the necessity of a user manual/ guide. User guides are written by technical writers, who use their effective communication skills to translate technical jargon into user-friendly information.
Technical reviews/ technical reports
These reports/reviews are mostly used in corporate firms and are mostly used as business pitching, meetings, etc. Technical reports majorly consist of flowcharts and diagrams to make technical information understandable to a general audience who have the bare minimum idea of technology.
They are more or less the same as that of technical reports only the difference is that technical guides are an extended book-like version.
Product description for technical writers is a job in which they bring out the simplest way of making the general audience understand how the technicalities of the product function.
5 Qualities Required To Be A Technical Writer: –
- Document design
- Accurate Analysis of the need of the target audience
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive research skills
- Fine observational skills
Summed up above are some of the important needs and qualities that you require to be a technical writer, if after reading all these points you find yourself to be the right fit for the job you might consequently want to know about the sources from where you can learn technical writing skills.
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Noida
We got you covered here given below is a list of the top 5 technical writing courses in Noida.
The Top 5 Technical Writing Courses In Noida Are:
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills in one of the most prestigious institutions that allow you to learn various types of writing techniques from the comfort of your home, without compromising with quality. This institute helps you to understand various types of possibilities that could help you monetize your writing skills, technical writing being one of them.
This one comes at the top of the list of top 5 technical writing courses in Noida.
Charges: 14900 + 18% GST
IIIM Skills gives you:
- Master Certification (TWMC®) from IIM SKILLS has received global accreditation.
- Support is available around the clock.
- Use their Online Technical Writing Community, which has over 2000 active users, to answer real-time questions.
- Training that is entirely based on tools
- Get hands-on experience with Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Git, and Scribus.
- Learning through Doing
- There are more than 26 hours of live online training and more than 60 hours of assignments.
- Access for a Lifetime
In your learning management system, you’ll have access to all of the most recent content. It’s accessible from anywhere at any time + Attends classes as many times as you want for the rest of your life with no additional cost
What all you learn if you enroll in this course:
- Throwing more light on technical writing
This course sheds additional light on technical writing, and it’s a common fallacy that it’s just used to write user manuals. Technical Writing Master Course will prepare you to be a technical writing specialist in a variety of formats.
- Technical Reports
Learn how to produce formal reports that summarise a project’s method, outcome, or progress. Grey literature frequently includes technical reports.
- White Papers/Journals
White papers/journals are in-depth studies and guidance on certain topics, similar to eBooks. Learn how to scan the length and breadth of a topic to assist readers in comprehending and resolving problems. When used for commercial objectives, long-form material learns how to produce white papers in a way that influences decision-making.
Learn how to produce amazing journals with full accounts for academic or technical readers, keeping the learning community up to date on the newest research in diverse sectors.
- Scientific Research:
This one is self-explanatory; learn how to write peer-reviewed, correct scientific research articles while adhering to all of the strict guidelines. These are frequently done in partnership with experts in medicine, science, engineering, and other fields.
- Conversational Writing
With all of the heavy-duty computer jargon, it’s beneficial to learn how to utilize a conversational tone in technical writing. In an otherwise serious form of content, it is known to be effective and engaging.
- API (Application Programming Interface) documentation:
API stands for Application Programming Interface. Learn the best practices for API documentation, which will aid developers in understanding its functionality.
- Medical writing:
Medical writing is required by all healthcare websites, organizations, periodicals, and journals, this course will help you understand medical writing effectively.
Other Courses offered by IIM Skills:
Udemy is India’s one of the largest online certificate courses platform, where one can get access to a large variety of courses at a stipulated price, here there is a variety of courses provided by various mentors, who can guide you to understand the concepts and give you an overview of the anything you want to learn
For anyone who wants to learn about technical writing, courses can check the website and pick a course to get started with, this course comes in both paid and free versions minus/plus some features, and yes, this is one of the top 5 technical writing courses in Noida.
Name Of The Course: Technical Writing: A Quick Start to Software Documentation (free version)
Paid version: professional technical writing: Advance your writing skills
Charges: Rs 12,800
What All You Get Once You Enroll:
This course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video (paid version)
- 1 online article
- Information regarding 110+ downloadable online resources
- Lifetime access to the course
- Can be accessed through a phone too
- Certificate on completion of the course
Students must have access to Windows PCs and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel). The course includes everything else. There is no need to purchase any books, videos, or other materials to finish the course.
This course does not instruct students on how to write in English. It is assumed that the pupils have a basic understanding of English grammar.
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in Noida
Components Of This Course:
- 107 Lessons
- There are about 6 hours of video in this collection.
- 22 Printable Worksheets (attached as a RESOURCE file)
- 22 Answer Sheets (attached as a RESOURCE file)
- There are 36 tests in total.
- 6 Ebooks in PDF format (attached as a RESOURCE file)
- Supplementary Documents (PDF): 40 (attached as a RESOURCE file)
- There are over 4,000 students enrolled.
- You are not bound by time to finish this course. Take it, study it, and complete it whenever you like.
- 1 Final Assignment examined by the instructor personally!
- A WEEKLY UPDATE of writing tips, ideas, and training is available for free.
- And there’s a 30-day money-back promise with no fine.
Name of the course: Technical writing by Elena Bazanova
This course is offered by the Moscow Institute of physics and technology
The course teaches technical writing skills that are important for communicating information resourced from a technical background or any field that cannot be understood without having a specific kind of knowledge. The course focuses on the aspects that affect how technical the language and concepts are.
You’ll learn how to create various technical reports, including lab reports, technical research reports, product design and feasibility studies, progress reports, consultation reports, and many other related things. The course also covers a variety of language, structural, style, and content challenges that you may experience while expressing your research findings.
This is yet another one of the top 5 technical writing courses in Noida.
Features Of This Course:
- Deadlines that can be adjusted
- Set new deadlines based on your schedule.
- The certificate that can be shared
- Receive a certificate after you have completed this course.
- 100% on the internet
- Start learning at your own pace.
- Intermediate Proficiency
- Took me about 19 hours to finish.
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Noida
4. Information Developers Foundation
With 15+ years of experience working for Fortune 500 multinational corporations IDF is India’s No. 1 Mentor and Influencer in Technical Writing. For over a decade, they have been mentoring people. They also conduct Technical Writing conferences. They are currently working for a Fortune 500 organization as a Senior Project Manager-Technology.
It is one of the top 5 technical writing courses in Noida.
Contact information: +91-7840841999, 0120-4289117
Overview of the course
The following subjects are covered in the technical course:
- An overview of the IT industry
- Why is it necessary to hire a technical writer?
- Technical writers’ roles and duties
- road to a career
- SDLC and DDLC are two terms for the same thing.
- In an Agile context, technical writing is required.
- Technical communication essentials
- Technical writers should concentrate on grammar.
- User manuals, troubleshooting guides, installation guidelines, and other technical papers have these components.
- MS Word is more advanced.
- SnagIt, jing, and other screen capturing software
- The procedure for creating content
- Techniques for proofreading and editing
- Madcap Flare, Adobe RoboHelp, Adobe FrameMaker, and other software and tools
- DITA and API documentation: an overview
- Email etiquette and meeting materials are examples of business communication.
- Scrum certification
- Writing a resume and interview advice
5. Henry Harvin
With 300,000+ alumni, 900+ B2B clients, 500+ award-winning trainers, and 200+ courses, Henry Harvin® is among the Top 500 Global Ed-tech Companies. Henry Harvin is one of India’s Top 100 Ed-tech companies, with a customer base in 97 countries.
Public Programs, College Programs, Corporate Programs, Skill Development Programs, Books, Consulting Services, and Assessments are some of their business verticals.
A Technical Writing Course that teaches you how to turn data and information gathered through a process or experimental work into technical documentation and guides. When you master the art of converting difficult technical facts into concise and well-structured documents, you’ll improve your writing skills.
This is one of India’s top 5 technical writing courses in Noida.
Skills That You Learn At Henry Harvin:
- Be conscious of scientific communication ethics.
- Ability to write detailed research proposals
- Examine and distinguish between various sorts of literature reviews.
- Communicate technical details effectively to the targeted audience
- Ability to Write a Thesis and Journal Research Papers
- Streamline your writing process to produce a higher-quality document in less time.
- Learn how experienced writers use English expressions to write clearly and succinctly.
- Understand what to write in each component of a research paper.
- Create perfect citations in seconds with free software.
- Tools Covered
- Authoring Tools
- MS word
- Google Docs
- Screen Capture tools
- Snipping tool
- Techsmith Snagit
- Image Editing Tools
- Adobe Photoshop
- Spell Check Tools
- Technical Writing Software Tools
- Microsoft Word
- Macromedia RoboHelp
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Snag IT
- Overview of DITA Tool
- Overview of API Documentation
- Overview of XML
Technical Writing Course Curriculum
Module 1: Technical Writing introduction
Module 2: Learning documentation Process
Module 3: Understanding technical Writing Process
Module 4: Learning grammar and editing
Module 5: Understanding the basics of Technical Writing Software Tools
Module 6: Knowing what all comprises of a Technical Document
Module 7: All you need to know about technical Writing Techniques
Module 8:Create Technical Document Template
Module 9: formats of Technical Documents
Module 10: Advanced Technical Writing tools
Complimentary Module 1: Soft Skills Development
Complimentary Module 2: Resume Writing
- How can I start my career as a technical writer?
It is advisable to first go for some kind of course that could be either full-time or a diploma course and then start your career with technical writing. The course will not only give a shape to your understanding but also give you an edge at the beginning of your career.
- Who can be a technical writer?
If trying to define a technical writer. A technical writer is a person who has excellent communication skills with in-depth knowledge about any specific branch of study and has extensive research qualities. These are some of the basic requirements that one needs to fulfill to be a technical writer.
- Can I make a full-time career in technical writing?
Yes, building your career in technical writing is feasible and can be monetary rewarding too. With the growth and evolution of technology, the need for writers has increased exponentially, consequently increasing the need for technical writers.
Technical writing may sound a bit twisted but it is not. For someone who is interested and at the same time has the required basic skills a career in technical writing can be quite monetarily beneficial. The job might need extensive research skills and so those who find themselves interested in research work may find this career option quite intriguing too. Technical writers are always in demand as with changing dynamics of technology, increases the need for people who can decode the jargon for the general audience and present the content in a lucrative manner.
I hope that the article turned out to be helpful for you while helping you come across the top 5 technical writing courses in Noida.