Top 5 Best Digital Marketing Courses in Jayanagar With Placements
In this fast-developing world, ‘Upskilling’ is the new trend and thus the need of the hour. If you too are looking for a new skill to acquire, go for digital marketing. Here we have elaborated everything- from what and why digital marketing- to the economy, jobs, and salaries related to it, and finally shortlisted some of the best digital marketing courses in Jayanagar for you to choose from.
Not too long ago, in 2019 we all had a perfect set of the syllabus to accomplish which included deep knowledge of Maths, Science, and English. One had to work in and around it to get a particular job. The same paradigm was to be followed in the marketing field as well; Fixed norms with a traditional style of marketing which particularly included hands-out such as brochures, billboards, and email marketing.
But as the pandemic arrived, and half of the world went into complete lockdown, we saw a huge transformation in our businesses specifically in terms of marketing and promoting. Businesses with little to no presence on the internet suffered a lot because they could not meet consumers’ eyes. And thus, in 2020, marketing too shifted to the online medium.
Now we see an influx of businesses from small to medium to large, all on social media. And to our shock, even though the internet audience is already so huge, studies prove that it is still increasing.
Thus, the education sector which previously revolved around a set academic syllabus bridged the gap and has now tilted to ‘developing skills’; skills that could cater to demands of this massive shift and contribute to structural transformation as well as economic growth by enhancing employability of a particular business.
Digital marketing is a skill that incorporates all marketing efforts that use an electronic device or the internet to spread business far and wide. Now, let’s get into a complete guide of what digital marketing is, jobs and salaries related to it, and the best digital marketing courses in Jayanagar.
People Also Read:
Digital Marketing Courses in Mysore
Digital Marketing Courses in Malleshwaram
Digital Marketing Courses in Koramangala
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is a medium through which businesses could increase their sales, online acquisition, generate leads effectively, and further help the brand to grow and flourish in the marketing world. The important aspects of digital marketing are:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Content marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
In the developing world, where almost everyone is now on the internet, it becomes mandatory for businesses too to have an online presence, and for this presence to be available to the target audience, the content needs to be optimized.
The search engine optimized content reaches a larger and sustainable audience. Keyword research and content quality and credibility play a huge role in it.
While in the front end factors such as website, accessibility is significant; in the back end, HTML tags and structured data play to change the SEO game entirely. Various digital marketing courses teach above for the basic content development on the internet.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
This is basically a paid version of SEO. In paid search advertising, sponsored ads appear at the top of the search engine results page. This helps to gain more visibility than the organic results. This further helps businesses to reach their target audience more quickly and effectively.
So, this technique is different from organic result optimization and therefore digital marketing courses prefer teaching this later after one has a tight grip on SEO.
After the above two, the fact that really ranks a website and creates an effective digital marketing campaign is the content and it is left, right, and center of the website. It is a marketing approach in which valuable, relevant information is served to a clearly defined audience.
That is, in this technique, one does not ‘spam’ unnecessarily, instead one creates well-defined content with an objective for profitable customer action. Here, ‘valuable’ and ‘relevant’ are the most important aspects of content marketing. During the digital marketing courses, this topic is covered rigorously.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Last year, the digital era saw a boom and a large chunk of people rushed to social media platforms such as Facebook, Whatsapp, and Instagram. In no time, brands noticed this and started accelerating their business’ products and services on such platforms.
Thus, this method of marketing which encompasses social media and social networks to market is called social media marketing. Brands aspiring to learn SMM are huge in number because this is ‘ the most direct way of increasing brand worth.
Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC):
This is engaging the audience through advertisements. Pay-per-click advertising is a model of internet marketing in which brands have to pay a fee to Google every time their ads are clicked. So, instead of earning clicks organically, businesses pay Google for directing consumers to a specific website.
The process actually involves bidding keywords and further creating PPC campaigns. These campaigns are generally very successful as brands pay very little as compared to the profit they make after the sales or lead generation. Digital marketing courses are to learn PPC as it is a little complex process and requires the right training.
Even though this term is quite in a buzz, many don’t know the gist behind it. It is, in simple terms, influencing consumers to buy a particular product or service.
It is thus a process in which the affiliate or middle person commissions for advertising the product or the service offered by businesses. This further involves profit-making by the middle person for each sale. These sales are tracked via website links.
The Whole System Involves Three Parties:
- Seller or the service provider
- Audience or consumers.
Nowadays, on most social media platforms, these affiliates are called influencers.
This is not something new in the business. E-mails have always been part of some modern techniques of marketing. However, it has seen some moderation in recent days and has become a large part of the commercialization of products and services online.
Economy, Jobs, and Salaries, Related to Digital Marketing
Economical Growth of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is the fastest growing industry with the highest number of internet users than ever before. Facts say that the rate of internet users has increased to such an extent that it almost took more than 20 years to reach the first 100 million users, but only around 3 years for that to double. (Well, all thanks to the pandemic.)
With the influx of smartphones and portable tabs, the internet has become an important part of everyone’s life. It is a one-stop for everything from entertainment to work, daily news- to a healthy lifestyle.
Earlier it was the young and city folks using it, but now with the increase in accessibility of smartphones and tabs population from the countryside has also adapted it well.
So, what is it that is attracting the global population on the internet? The answer is short and crisp, it is the ‘All in one pack’ with every need served in the comfort of homes.
Today’s consumers are tech-savvy. They want information-rich content at their fingertips. Be it millennials or generation z or what they call gen Z they are socially empowered, want their needs to complete in the comfort of their homes.
Other than this, change in consumer nature which nowadays is more tilted to materialism, social standard, and life’s pleasure.
This, on the other hand, exposes brands and businesses to showcase their services in form of content to a wider audience. This whole process in a way is affordable to brands as earlier advertising to a mass audience required ads on national TV, radio, and newspapers which charged overwhelmingly.
But now, these brands target a larger audience with a comparatively lesser amount of money through CTR and PPC. That is, the whole process to increase the relationship between seller and consumer has become very cost-effective.
To summarise, there is a common saying that, ’be there where your customers are.’ As the world population is shifting to digitization brands are too noticing it and are clearly moving towards it rapidly.
The next question is, where and how to learn digital marketing? Various courses across the internet can help a person build effective digital marketing skills.
In modernizing cities like Bangalore which is also called the ‘silicon valley of India’, digital marketing courses in Jayanagar have taken a front seat in the marketing world.
Digital marketing courses in Jayanagar have emerged as a new hub of the same. But before recommending a few courses, we would dive a little deeper into the knowledge of future careers and salaries related to it.
This is important to understand because in this capitalized world it becomes necessary for a person to look at market values related to any course, especially if the person lives in a fast-developing place like Jayanagar.
Jobs and Salary as Digital Marketers
Search Engine Optimisation Specialist
It involves technical and analytical evaluation of keywords to improve the ranking of websites. The entry-level digital marketing salary for an SEO specialist with less than 1-year experience is an average of ₹ 1.7L to ₹ 2L per annum in India.
But anyone with less than 4 years of experience earns an average of ₹20K to 25K in India. Search engine specialists with 5-9 years of experience can expect an average of around ₹4L in India.
Pay-per-click Analyst works for the internet to gain customers by un-organic methods which are generally via sponsored advertising.
It requires the person to run paid campaigns that are affordable and relevant to the brands. ₹3 lakhs per annum is the entry-level salary of a PPC Analyst with less than 1 year of experience.
But most of the time, a PPC Analyst with more than 2 years of experience can expect to earn an average of ₹4-5 Lakhs per year in India.
With less than one year of experience, an entry-level digital marketing salary of a web developer is ₹ 2 lakhs per year in India.
While these were low profile jobs and generally have lesser paychecks; there are a few high profile jobs that pay highly but require good hands-on skills.
Paid Media Specialist
It is a person who plans PPC campaigns while a PPC analyst executes them. A specialist is a person with comparatively better knowledge and experience.
The person works for running paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Google, Bing, and Instagram. An entry-level Paid Media specialist has a salary of ₹3 lakhs per annum in the beginning, and further, the salary increases with experience.
Marketing Automation Specialist
A marketing automation specialist is the one responsible for completely managing the content and marketing strategy of the website in more specific brands. Therefore they have to work closely with all the above employees.
An MA manager with more than 2-3 years of experience can expect an average salary of 6L per year. These were a few stats that explained the valuation of the digital marketing field and jobs related to it. Therefore to be a step forward in this industry it is good to have a strong grip on digital marketing practices.
Here are a few digital marketing courses in Jayanagar, Bangalore that will enhance your marketing skills.
Top Digital Marketing Courses in Jayanagar
- This course has been ranked as one of the best digital marketing courses in Jayanagar. It has a whole 180 hours long live-online class sessions and hands-on sessions with flexible timings.
- At the end of the class, diligent tasks are assigned with strict deadlines. These tasks generally require deep knowledge and revision of taught topics. This keeps the student engaged and focused on the course.
- After the completion of the assigned work, the institute gives remarks for improvement and further helps to upgrade scores.
- Since it is a tool-oriented course, students are prepared for basic to advanced level tools related to digital marketing.
- The modules include SEO, blogging, AdSense, audio, video, mobile, and email marketing. For a more detailed syllabus, you can download the brochure from IIM Skills.
- The course also gives lifetime access to study material.
- Other than the digital marketing course, IIM Skills also offer a content writing course, a technical writing course. Academic courses such as GMAT and GST certification courses are also available.
- Nowadays, this course is in high demand, most of the institutes’ price is way higher than it actually should be, but the fees of IIM Skills is quite balanced with the tools, study material, and assistance they offer.
- Five months program costs INR 34900 + GST. According to the website, they also provide a module and study material worth INR 74K for free.
- At the end of the course, the student is awarded a master certificate via IIM Skills, along with six other certificates, which are said to be valid even overseas.
- According to reviews available on the website, students of IIM Skills are now working with some of the big brands such as Dell, KPMG, IBM, as the institute provides placement assistance post-completion of the course.
- Instructors and experts in the field play a huge role in constant guidance and advice even after the course ends.
- As discussed, these fields have a huge demand nowadays, it could be your side hustle while doing work in the comfort of your home.
For more, read IIM Skills Digital Marketing Course Review
2. Digital Kora
- The digital marketing courses in Jayanagar offered by Digital Kora include classes as well as a training program.
- The course gives a daily one-hour class and four hours of practice on various Indian & international digital marketing projects.
- It has 15+ certifications.
- The website data says that the institute is well established and has been in service for the last 8+ years.
- The course in the end also offers relevant placements with a record of 5000+ students and across 8+ locations.
- The module of the course involves Adsense, SEO, SMS marketing, email marketing while focusing on practical knowledge too.
Web Marketing Academy
- Web marketing academy is one of the most prestigious and oldest digital marketing courses in Jayanagar.
- Not only do they tutor in modern digital marketing courses in Jayanagar, but the institute also provides workshops to corporates, marketing, and sales executives.
- It is also the most trusted institute in the market as it is the official partner of IIM Bangalore for workshops related to marketing.
- Classes are instructed by instructors who are best in the field and work to make you a confident digital marketer at the end of the course.
- The course offers its teachings in such a manner that from marketing professionals to housewives, freshers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners, anyone could enter into the digital pond.
- Classes involve instructor-led one on one digital marketing training. Students are trained to work and plan while strategizing successful digital marketing campaigns. It also involves live projects for better practical knowledge.
- The course fee varies for different courses. INR 29K+ GST for the fast-track course while INR 49K + GST and INR 65k +GST for executive and management courses respectively.
- Since it is a digital marketing course, the curriculum is quite similar to earlier ones- blogging, SEO, and Adsense are the core objectives.
Another significance of the institute is that the batch size is not more than 8 students. Further, the placement team assists the batches until they land the job they prefer.
Learn Digital Academy
- Learn Digital Marketing is the only institute that has been awarded and recognized for its capacities for digital marketing courses in Jayanagar.
- The specialty of the course is that they tend to focus on training and practical knowledge hand in hand with all the latest technologies with updated methods of teaching.
- The academy involves trainers, professionals, and experts in the digital marketing field.
- While the duration of the course is just three months it involves tedious practice and practical knowledge to become a pro in the field.
- According to the data available on the website, there are 50+ modules for a better explanation of the theoretical aspect of the course, which is covered in three months.
- It involves website building, social media marketing, email marketing, Google Ad words, and other different online marketing campaigns. The course also gives two live projects and 3 months-long internships.
- Urban Pro is not so old but a trustworthy institute for digital marketing courses in Jayanagar. It completely encompasses modern tips and tricks.
- The course, instead of being integrated, is divided into two halves beginner-level and pro-level certifications.
- It is a 2-month long experiential Digital Marketing Training Program.
- Get hands-on experience of relevant digital marketing practices.
- In marketing, the students enrolling for the course undergo 360- degree learning including soft skills training, personality development training.
- 9 Modules + 5 Surprise Bonus Courses. The module involves building websites through which the student will learn individually, optimization, SEO, SMM, and creating high landing pages.
- Another advantage of the product is that max 7 students are present in each group, which makes the learning process easy and more involved.
- Mentors and experts in the field, guide through every stage of the program, for the best learning experience.
- The course prices start from INR 29K.
- On the completion of the course, you will be able to confidently handle digital marketing projects and land a fantastic digital marketing career.
- In this course too, 100% placement is guaranteed.
- You can download the brochure from their official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is considered the best digital marketing courses in Jayanagar?
Even though many feel that IIM Skills v/s web marketing companies are quite big competitors in the market, there are high chances that your checklist is entirely different from the perks of mentioned digital marketing courses. So it depends on your needs from the course.
Q2. Are digital marketing courses in Jayanagar worth the money?
The answer is a definite yes! These are value-for-money courses. They have clarified modules with more than 100+ hours of class and training program.
Q3. Can housewives, freshers, or young entrepreneurs take up the course?
Digital marketing course is quite a new course in the market. Different from academic knowledge these courses are about upskilling an individual and thus after 10th standard to any age, everyone and anyone can take up this course.
Q4. Is there any requirement of prior knowledge or of maths for digital marketing courses in Jayanagar?
No, in the case of a beginner, it does not require you to have any prior knowledge of either maths or any other subject. To learn internet-based skills, you just need to have hands-on knowledge of the internet.
Q5. How much can a freelancer earn in digital marketing?
It depends on how pro you are in digital marketing skills. You can start with projects of INR 5000 and reach earning INR 50K per project. It also varies according to your portfolio, clients, projects, etc.
Q6. How many hours does a digital marketer work?
As a digital marketer, on average, an individual has to work for 8 hours a day. It can vary depending on the size of the project and deadlines.
Q7. What is the average salary after digital marketing courses in Jayanagar?
Since it is an experience-based course, anyone with higher experience would be paid better. When we write this, it is important to mention that in this field experience of only 2-3 years works well. For a fresher, it is around 2L, while it can go up to 15L-20L per annum based on individuals’ skills.
In the era of the internet, any business to flourish would need the support pillar of digital marketing to deliver valuable and relevant information to the target audience and attract new customers.
We hope this list curated by us will be helpful for you to choose the right course from all the digital marketing courses in Jayanagar. You can further go through their websites and look for the most appropriate course. It is a time taking process and requires a lot of research.
All the information and contact details related to the digital marketing courses in Jayanagar have been provided properly in the above article.