Top 5 Social Media Marketing Training Courses
Social media marketing is the use of social media and social networks to sell a company’s products and services (SMM). This includes posting high-quality material to your social media profiles, connecting with your followers, and conducting social media marketing.
The Five Pillars of Social Media Marketing
If you intend to publish something on social media, the first thing we recommend is that you develop a social strategy. You may be asking how to create a social strategy at this point to develop a customer-centric strategy. You should ask yourself a few questions, such as:
How does social media assist you in achieving your company’s desired objectives? Some firms use social media to raise brand awareness, while others utilize it to drive website traffic and sales. Social media can also assist you to increase brand engagement, building a community, and functioning as a customer service channel for your customers.
Which social media sites do you want to increase your productivity on? What kind of content would you like to share? What kind of material will most appeal to your target audience? Is the information educational or entertaining?
Planning & Publishing
Small business social media marketing usually begins with maintaining a continuous presence on social media. Being present on social media networks allows your brand to be noticed by potential customers.
It is as simple as publishing photographs or videos on your personal social media site to publish appealing and informative content. However, if your goal is to promote a business or product on social media, you should concentrate on developing a strategy for your post. You should know the following:
- When your prospective customers are on social media?
- Do you want to know how many people saw your post?
- Check to see if your content is engaging.
- Create your social media post with care.
Listening and Engagement
Conversations about your brand will rise in line with the growth of your business and social media following. In the early stages, your company page may not have a large number of followers who can connect with you via comments and direct messages. However, if you start publishing fascinating content, you may discover that your audience grows.
As a result, constantly pay attention to your audience by monitoring your comments and direct messages. If they are having a problem, attempt to remedy it, and if they are providing positive comments and compliments about your business and product, thank them.
Analytics and Reporting
Analytics and reporting are important metrics for every online marketing platform. If you have a company page and regularly upload material on it, then you should be aware of how well your article or page is doing. Every company wants a report to help them with their analysis.
- Whether or whether their post had more views than the previous month
- The total amount of favorable mentions they receive in a given month
- How many people are utilizing their hashtag and business name?
- How many people have shared, commented on, or liked their posts?
- In comparison to the previous month, there has been an increase in the number of followers
When you have more cash to widen your social media marketing, consider social media advertising. Social media advertising modes are so strong that you can choose who sees your advertisements. You may develop target audiences based on interests and habits.
Social Media Platforms for Organizing Marketing Campaigns
Since Facebook is a place where people go to unwind and connect with friends, keep your tone light and welcoming. Remember that organic reach on Facebook might be relatively restricted, so consider a low-cost Facebook ad campaign, which can have a significant influence on your organic Facebook presence as well!
Google+ allows you to publish and share photographs, videos, and links, as well as view all of your +1s. Take use of Google+ circles, which allow you to divide your followers into smaller groups, allowing you to share information with some while blocking others.
With eye-catching, one-of-a-kind pinboards, Pinterest helps businesses to display their product offers while also building brand individuality. When establishing your Pinterest approach, keep in mind that the majority of the social network’s users are female. If that’s your target market, you need to be present on Pinterest!
Twitter is a social media marketing platform that allows you to distribute your updates over the internet. Follow people in your industry or adjacent disciplines on Twitter, and you should get a consistent stream of followers in return.
Using Twitter as a social media marketing tool is all about dialogue and conversations, so make sure to interact as often as possible to nurture and grow your following.
LinkedIn is a much more sophisticated social media marketing platform. The LinkedIn group is a great spot to start a professional conversation with people in similar sectors, as well as a platform to share material with like-minded individuals. It’s also excellent for job ads and general employee connections.
Many businesses attempt to develop visual content in the hopes of having it “go viral.” YouTube can be the best available social media platform to serve the purpose.
Advantages of Social Media Marketing
- The use of social media marketing allows you to reach a broad audience.
- It aids in establishing a direct relationship with your audience.
- You may make and publish organic content for free.
- Through the social business page, it aids in the development of brand authenticity.
- On social media, your work has the potential to go viral.
- Provision of an extensive understanding of your product to your customers.
Following are the top 7 Social Media Marketing Training Courses in 2021
Digital Marketing Master Course at IIM Skills
IIM Skills is a well-known online training institute in India and throughout the world that provides excellent social media marketing training courses. The course is 180 hours long and includes complete online digital marketing training with an interactive classroom atmosphere. All of the tools you’ll need to master digital marketing are included. Upon completion of the course, participants earn a certificate.
IIM Skills Course Curriculum Includes the Following:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Web Development at WordPress (Modules – 2)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) (Modules – 4)
- Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads) (Modules – 4)
- Email Marketing (Modules – 4)
- Inbound Marketing (Modules – 3)
- Social Media Marketing (Modules – 6)
- Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy (Module – 1)
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics) (Modules – 4)
- Online Reputation Management (ORM) (Modules – 3)
- Media Buying & Planning (Module – 1)
- Affiliate Marketing (Module – 1)
- Video Marketing (YouTube) (Module – 1)
- Marketing Automation (Module – 1)
- Digital Infographics Resume Creation (Module – 1)
Social Media Marketing Specifically Contains the Following:
Introduction to Social Media Channels
- What is SMM & its importance?
- Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Pixel
- Linkedin Marketing & Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Instagram Ads & Organic
- WhatsApp For Business Do’s & Don’t
Things You’ll Learn
- Creating Business Profiles on Social Media Platforms
- Budgeting for Social Media
- Reach on numerous Social Media Channels, both organic and paid
- Social Media Optimization
- Online Reputation Management using Social Media
- Social Media Automation
Tools You Will Use
- Pixlr of Instagram
- Various Social Media Tools
This social media marketing training course covers everything there is to know about digital and social media marketing. The course includes unlimited access to course recordings, training materials, and class presentations for the duration of the course. Students have given the course good ratings.
After completing the course, you will be prepared for thirteen more certifications like Google, HubSpot, and Facebook blueprint. The course includes more than 60 hours of live online teaching, 120 hours of assignments, and industry case studies to offer you comprehensive information and hands-on experience.
Course Duration: 3 Months
Course Fee: Rs.23,900 + 18% GST
Contact: +91 92110 99503
Also, refer to IIM Skills Digital Marketing Course Review
Social Media Marketing Mastery by Udemy
Udemy is one of the finest institutes offering social media marketing training courses globally. They provide live online training to their students. The fact that this course is online means that anyone from all around the world may access it and learn how to advance their careers in social media marketing.
In this discipline, the teachers are specialists. They go above and beyond to deliver exceptional training to their students in order to guarantee that their students acquire a high-quality education.
Udemy Course Curriculum Includes the Following:
- Social media marketing
- Google ads and Google my business
- Other social media platforms
- Landing pages, web 2.0. And blogging
- Questions, updates, and bonus material
This course is created by Course Envy. It got 4.5 ratings from students. They teach you all you need to know about Instagram and how to make money with it.
There are 8 hours of on-demand video and 39 articles in the course. They have 26 digital resources as well as unlimited access to the course for the rest of their lives. The training was available on mobile and television. They provide you with a completion certificate.
This course will teach you the fundamentals and methods of social media marketing as you go from beginner to advanced. Beginners, expert marketers, influencers, bloggers, company owners, and social media marketing workers will benefit from this training.
Course Fee: Rs.360 at an offer price.
Also, dig into the 8 best Digital Marketing Courses in India
Social Media Marketing Specialization by Coursera
Coursera offers simple yet effective social media marketing training courses. Randy Hlavac of Northwestern University and CEO of Marketing Synergy, Inc. is the course lecturer. Students have given the course a 4.7 rating. Within the whole specialized course, you might enroll in a single course.
Coursera Course Curriculum Includes the Following:
- Course 1 – What is social?
- Course 2 – The importance of listening
- Course 3 – Engagement and nurture marketing strategies
- Course 4 – Content, advertising, and social IMC
- Course 5 – The business of social
- Course 6 – Social marketing capstone project
They provide a shareable certificate and a flexible timetable for the course duration. This social media marketing training course does not require any prior knowledge. The training is available in the following languages: English, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Arabic.
This course provides you with the necessary tools, insights, information, and abilities. They teach analytics, data, and insights derived from a single post, photo, or video.
The course promises to provide you with comprehensive social media marketing knowledge and tactics, as well as tools for analyzing consumer insights and calculating final metrics. Videos, reading materials, practice quizzes, and graded assignments with peer comments are all available.
Course Duration: It will take around 7 months to finish if you dedicate 2 hours every week.
Also, read about the 7 Best Content Writing Courses in India
Simplilearn is a global leader in certification training for social media marketing training courses. This online social media marketing course is intended to help you build the abilities required for online marketing by putting you through intense project experience.
This social media course will teach you all you need to know about social media marketing, like strategy, influencer marketing, reputation management, web analytics, and content marketing.
Simplilearn Social Media Marketing Training Course Curriculum Includes the Following:
- Social Media Foundations
- Advanced Social Media Marketing
- YouTube and Video Marketing
- Facebook Marketing and Advertising
- Social Media Tools
- Advanced Content Marketing
- Advanced Web Analytics
Marketing executives, digital marketing executives, content writers, sales and marketing professionals, business graduates, technical grads, and entrepreneurs will benefit from this advanced social media marketing training course.
This social media marketing training course has no requirements for enrollment. A 7-day money-back guarantee and a free demo class are available.
Course Fee: Rs.15,999
Course Duration: Self-paced
NIIT’s social media marketing training course is suitable for learners who have a strong desire to learn about digital marketing and social media platforms. By providing training to its staff, the institute has met the demands for digital transformation for people as well as business houses. It was even named the ‘Best Education Company’ at the 2020 Indian Education Congress & Awards.
NIIT Course Curriculum Includes the Following:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Defining Brand Medium
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Marketing Plan
- Social Media Marketing Terminology
- Creating Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook
- Social Media Marketing with Twitter
- Social Media Marketing with LinkedIn
- Social Media Marketing with Pinterest
- Social Media Marketing with Google Plus
- Social Media Marketing with Instagram
- Social Media Marketing with YouTube
- Content Marketing and Resources
- Planning Content
- Content Technology
- Creating content for an Editorial Calendar
- Defining Content Promotion Strategy
Interaction with students by experienced academics in a similar topic. Aside from guiding students through ideas and their implementation, teachers will give challenges to learners to think through all topics, resulting in higher learning and retention.
Advanced study materials will be offered to students. Starting with the principles of digital marketing, the course is meant to get you familiar with digital marketing and adept in social media tools and practices.
Course Duration: 40 hours
Course Fee: Rs. 6,700
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is it a decent career to work in social media marketing?
Jobs in social media marketing are among the most constantly increasing. This is due to the fact that social media marketing is a developing sector. So, it is one of the best jobs to work in social media marketing.
- How long does it take to become skilled in social media marketing?
You may be able to learn the skills necessary to become a digital marketer possible within a maximum of 12 weeks. Many of the techniques and talents, particularly soft skills developed on the job such as communication and leadership, might take years to master.
- Is anyone capable of working in social media marketing?
Anyone can enter into social media marketing without a graduate degree, but the individuals who do have a social media marketing certification are obtaining the top jobs.
The above-mentioned social media marketing training courses are likely the top institutes with years of expertise and specialists to aid you in your social media marketing journey. One can learn the art of social media marketing with good instruction from these pros and consistent practice.
Today’s technology and quantity of knowledge at our fingertips make it easier to master a variety of necessary skills. As a result, it would be prudent to use these tools to expand our knowledge and shape our careers.